A Strategy management professional who is a trusted adviser and develops distinctive competencies that can set a company apart from its competitors. Possess a niche for creative problem solving and building distinctive strategy frameworks that promote innovation and strengthen corporate values. Highly research-based in understanding industry trends and looking at the bigger picture with the best course of action. Unconventional in approach, lead by example and effective in results.
- Clarifying strategic objectives and introducing innovative strategic solutions.
- Creating visually stunning presentations that influence Senior management and improve work productivity.
- Implementing new business processes across the company.
- Using Creative Problem-solving tool kits such as: 6 thinking hats, 5 why’s, flow charts, drill-down, context mapping, and storyboarding frameworks to build stronger teamwork engagement.
- Raising the company's media profile by defining and managing a new communications strategy.
- Project Management, Leading multifunctional and virtual teams.
MBA Strategic Management, Temple University Fox School of Business, Philadelphia, PA, 2018
BA (Hons) Marketing, University of Hertfordshire, Hatfield, UK, 2010
Certificate in Human Computer Interaction, Stanford University, Stanford, CA, 2013
Digital Marketing Certification, Duke University, Durham, NC, 2014
CREATION STUDIOS, MIAMI, FL 2015-Current A Digital Photography & Videography Agency that consists of 14 team members
Strategy Manager Joined a team of 6 full-time staff members and contributed to company’s growth by making assessments and implemented a customer-driven framework that increased local demand. Now company has 14 employees and 12 independent contractors.
- Reviewed business strategies, set team goals and outlined business objectives that improved work productivity by 10%
- Optimized business performance by using analytical software, monitored local Ad campaigns, gathered consumer forums online and responded to their feedback. Set appropriate adjustments that boosted recurring customers by 26.75%.
- Increased sales 35% within 2 years by training 4 team members on consumer empathy and prompt response.
- Kept entire team informed by supplying them with current online articles, suggested local and international training that improved photographers’ and videographers’ workflow and performance.
EUPHEMIST INC, LOS ANGELES, CA 2015-2017 An online retailer brand that focuses on upscale casual wear, with 4 team members.
- Developed Branding strategies, created a consistent product design and outlined a storyboard concept that promoted online activities, social media community engagement and gradually increased brand relevance.
- Outlined well-defined business objectives by conducting industry research, consumer analysis, online surveys and performed a market test that generated 1.5 million targeted demographic interests.
- Created a statistical formula by using Microsoft Excel OM to determine probability of sales and applied that probability to the demographic interests that resulted in $350K in sales within the first 6 months.
- Photographed 90% of the brand campaign which reduced overhead expenses and distributed the content to online influencers that generated 867,932 impressions 467 relevant keywords and 5 unique hashtags that increased social relevancy and contributed 2% online sale conversion.
- Generated $800K in the first year by implementing low-risk techniques and influential marketing strategies.
MOSTLY SUNNY CO, LOS ANGELES, CA 2014-2016 An Influencer marketing company that services the greater Los Angeles area with a team of 22.
Senior Creative Strategist
- Joined team of 3 members and conducted an industry analysis to determine company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (S.W.O.T).
- Identified and implemented Marketing Mix strategies that resulted in 8% growth within 3 months.
- Increased team to 10 employees within first year and coached in the area of social media strategies, finding and organizing influencers, and improving client-to-influencer relationships.
- Controlled each campaign with a budget of $15,000+ and outlined precise creative strategies and methods. Used additional infographics and data to determine best time of day to promote each post. Orchestrated and monitored hashtags, catchphrases and consumer engagement to determine effectiveness of each strategy.
- Attracted 11,000+ active social influencers and built an online community to obtain data and feedback.
- Increased team to 22 in second year; improved value of company to $3.5 million. Used team building frameworks and organizational methods that improved customer loyalty retention and business organization workflow.
NEW LIFE WORSHIP CENTER, MIRAMAR, FL 2012-2014 A Non-Profit Organization that services the local community; weekly attendance of 315 members and 7 full-time employees.
Director of Marketing Strategy
- Responsible for building a communication and media department with a budget of $20,000.
- Hired 3 technicians, trained 8 volunteers and managed third-party agencies of 12 individuals that were responsible for developing website as well as coding and embedding a system for live online streaming. Top priorities were quality content and punctual online updates that contributed to printing cost reduction 42%
- Introduced finished project gradually to church members that gained approval and increased online engagement by 102.5% within the first 2 weeks.
- Produced interactive manuals and trained volunteers to troubleshoot systems in case of a malfunction. Implemented online scheduling platform; improved voluntary work efficiency and staff workflow.
OMSHANTI CLOTHING, WEST PARK, FL 2011-2012 A lifestyle brand that niches their products to the Yoga & Spiritual Community; 5 Team members.
- Reduced overhead expense by Photographing 90% of company campaigns for magazine print and online sales platforms such as Amazon, eBay, & Social media channels.
- Developed marketing strategies in which brand magazines ads were purchased to increase brand relevance and resulted in an additional 25% monthly sales increase.
- Partnered with social influencers to communicate their followers to indicate interest in the brand which attracted more followers on social media that increased followers by 37.5% in 8 months.
COOYAH CLOTHING, WEST PARK, FL 2010-2011 A retail lifestyle Brand with Caribbean & reggae cultural influence. Built with a small team of 8.
- Rebranded brand’s website to be more user-friendly; resulted in 46.7% approval rating by consumers.
- Suggested campaign changes, implemented lifestyle ads, and collaborated with active customers that gained social involvement by 67.2% and increased social followers by 39.6%; company increased sales by 15%.